The Flarum ecosystem exists of many awesome extensions, most of those are free to use. Extiverse also offers several valuable extensions that require a subscription including our own, but also extensions like v17 support and kilowhat formulaire.
The current Blomstra premium extensions are available to all our managed communities, but now it's also possible to use every other premium extension inside your community! Inside your admin area you can visit the page of any extension and in case it is a Premium extension you will be asked to enter an API token from Extiverse. Any premium extension with an active subscription, from then on, can be enabled!
Here is how it works:
- Create an account on Extiverse and verify your email address.
- Subscribe to any premium extension you'd like to use.
- Visit your managed community admin area and go to the Extiverse tab.
- Under "Extiverse token" click the link to get a token..
- Paste the token inside token field on the Extiverse tab of your community and "Save Changes".
- The premium extension list should now be updated, if not click "Refresh Extiverse" on the top right.
- You can now enable the extension by visiting the extension specific tab on the left in your admin area.
A list of all premium extensions can be found here: https://extiverse.com/?filter[is]=premium; understand that Premium extensions that are not available yet on our platform still need to be requested in the extensions tag.